RPA Developer "Foundation" added to the top of my existing training queue?

In November and December of 2019 I completed “Level 1 - Foundation Training - 2018.3 (with test)” as well as several other modules like

RPA Developer - SAP Automation Training
UiPath Security Training
UiPath Licensing Training
AI Computer Vision 2.0
UiPath AI Computer Vision Course!
UiPath 2018.4 Updates

Today I have returned with desire to continue training, but I now see at the top of my “RPA Developer” training tracker it shows 75% complete, and “RPA Developer Foundation” has been appended to the top of the training list. It is a locked icon. My questions are: Did I waste a whole lot of time completing Level 1 - Foundation Training - 2018.3 (with test) in December? Do I have to now also do this 36-hour RPA Developer foundation in order to get fully certified? Thanks for any guidance, and Happy New Year.

Hi @RoboLegal

This RPA Developer course is changed. Level 1 and Level 2 have been removed and are put together in the RPA Developer Foundation training. I am not sure if you have to complete the foundation training to get fully certified since that is a seperate part not included in the training. I know you don’t have to do these to be able to do the certification exam:

RPA Developer - SAP Automation Training
UiPath Security Training
UiPath Licensing Training
AI Computer Vision 2.0
UiPath AI Computer Vision Course!
UiPath 2018.4 Updates

Hope it helps :slight_smile: