Job title: RPA Developer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate, 3 to 5 years
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:-
- As a RPA developer you will provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment and involve in testing and delivering technical training to the clients.
- Provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase.
- Help gather project requirements.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles.
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:-
- Graduates in Computer Science with 3 - 8 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node-based programming is mandatory.
- Experience in integrating different applications using web services or Rest API’s etc.
- Proficient in RDBMS knowledge or open source DB.
- Must be highly competent in application or implementation support domain.
- Process oriented with good presentation and articulation skills.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Experience in working on any Process/Sub-process workflows like AP, AR, Insurance, Banking, Healthcare.
- Good Communication and Innovative thinking are welcomed.
- RPA with UiPath Experience.
- UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred