RPA Developer - Advanced Learning Plan consists of 9 courses.
- Level 1 - Foundation Training
- Level 1 - Foundation revamped
- Level 1 - Foundation 2018.3
- Level 2 - Orchestrator 2016.2 Training
- Level 2 - Orchestrator 2017.1 Training
- Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.1 Training
- Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.2 Training
- Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.3 Training
- Level 3 - Advanced Training
I found that course 1-3 are about foundation, course 4-8 are about orchestra.
There might be newer contents in the newer training. For example course 3 has the most contents between 1-3… If I finish course 3 it should means that I am passed for course 1 and 2 isnt it?
In my case, I finish course 3 but course 1 and course 2 appears as incomplete. Is this how it is suppose to work? Could anyone please kindly explain it to me?