RPA Developer Advance Certification - Free util December 31st 2018. Again Extended to June 30th 2019

Hi All,

What a surprise !! See here

https://www.uipath.com/rpa/academy/certifications?hsCtaTracking=7f85d62b-63ea-456e-9935-5d26a40805f9|02de7d29-818c-480b-baf5-674752d84a50

Free Útil March 31st 2019

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

What is the difference between this and the Advance Training in the academy ?

1 Like

@harlonleehugo

Academy Training levels are different which are designed for members that are new to RPA and UiPath, it helps them to have basic and advance knowledge and practical experience through exercises.

However, Advance Certification is a paid certification which has been made free until 31st March 2019, which evaluates a member on advance knowledge about the RPA and UiPath activities.

Thanks,
Prankur

2 Likes

Hi Helenzh,
Do you reset the data before uploading ?
That’s where i went wrong.

1 Like

I did reset…I made it through via using recording:P

1 Like

Hi @PrankurJoshi, can you explain in brief about the below screenshot, what will be asked in the Practical Exams part…?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Ty guys for info, I newly joined the forum. Recently started working on RPA. Automated a simple process, learning RPA is fun.

And I found this certification url is helpful thank you

1 Like

Hi,… I have cleared the quiz in 3rd attempt … finally … but now struggling in the phaseII code … i have failed in first attempt … any idea if same code will be displayed to be solved for a new solution is expected to be solved in next session ?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.
After you run your robot proces, leave the data, do not reset and then send you automation to uipath.

1 Like

check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check the initallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the closeallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the killallprocesses.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check for renaming activities 1,
check for renaming activities 2,
check for optimal filtering of datatable records,
check for synchronizing ui when navigating pages,
check against using hardcoded values…getting these errors …can someone please guide

1 Like

@loginerror @nadim.warsi @Lucas.Pimenta @balupad14 @badita
I hear some people say that they’ve again extended it for a further 3 months(Till end of June)
Any idea if this is true?

I really want my new team mates to get certified too!

4 Likes

There’s nothing official about that (yet??).

The Advanced Certification will remain free just until 31st March :slight_smile:

@EDIT: Hoping to be extended ~fingers crossed~ :crossed_fingers:

Regards,

1 Like

well… :wink:

3 Likes

Well @loginerror, can you disclose… :crossed_fingers:
I’m holding my breath to hear the official announcement. Last time it had happened two weeks before last date 31st Dec. It’s less than a week now and no news… unable to complete advance certificate yet due to work related commitments :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi… Is the date for the Advance RPA Developer exam going to extend beyond 31-Mar-2019

1 Like

Hi @mohddarif1,

2 Likes

Hello Friends.

Happy news . UiPath RPA Developer Advance Certification again extended to June 30th 2019. Enjoy :smile:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi!
Just saw this and I want to take it! How long does it usually take for one to be certified?
Will it be extended further? Please, say it will!
Uipath is awesome, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hello @syntaxerror,

Your username is quite interesting. Normally people are searching for the “Syntax Error”. Welcome to UiPath community.

We don’t know . Only UiPath knows it for the period extension.

Regards
Balamurugan.s

2 Likes

Hi!
Haha, yeah i know! It’s a joke from high school.

Thank you for your response!

Hopefully they’ll extend it.

Thank you again

Br

2 Likes