Let’s go one by one
RPA Consultants will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third party applications. The consultant will identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate those processes using RPA software; fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots; and provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
Additionally, the RPA Consultant will function as an integrator between business and technology, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. This process entails defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
Generally, RPA developers are responsible for the creation, design, development, and implementation of RPA systems .
They are required to investigate, analyze, and set up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model. This is done with the help of RPA technologies and tools.
For RPA Consultants we need around
- 2+ years of relevant RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- 2+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience leading work streams or small teams
and for RPA developers
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
Hope this would help you