RPA Business Analysis Fundamentals - Feedback Space

Hi Uipath BA’s! I really enjoyed the training in Uipath Academy - RPA BA Fundamentals. Templates are very useful for not only RPA projects, you can adapt them for the other development processes.

I am RPA developer, with few years of experience. Just finished BA training. It is easy to understand and follow. Very informative and covers all topics in details with templates and pdfs.

I am completely new to the RPA world. This training has been very helpful to become familiar with the basic RPA terminologies and gain understanding of the role of Business Analyst in the RPA journey at all stages. The best part is the downloadable materials and templates which can you always refer back to whenever required and needed.

Very thorough module.
I would like to suggest that the zip files of the training materials and templates, as well as the glossary and abbreviations be moved to the beginning of the training. It would have saved me a lot of googling and downloading :slight_smile:

This link is broken … UiPath Forum: Process Discovery Space
A space where you can share your experience, best practices and solutions related to Process Discovery and Definition

I am new to RPA World and the training content is concise and easy to understand.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello everyone

First of all a big thanks to the Ui Path team for providing such useful courses at no cost to all. I have completed the couse and I am extremely satisfied with the course. Looking forward to continue my automation journey with Ui Path.

Thank you and Happy Automation

Hello Everyone,

The BA UiPath course and the downloadable templates can be used in daily working scenarios and also be modified according to requirments

Great content from UiPath Team

Thank you and Happy Automation

1 Like

Hi,
It is a wonderful experience to step in to a different stream always. But the way Ui Path delivers things are wonderful. Precise, clear, guided with examples and downloadable material makes you to develop a deep sense, interest in the Ui Path learning and also the UI’s are extremely user friendly.
Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Completing the RPA BA Fundamentals course helped me gain insight into the role of BA in RPA projects and add this knowledge to the experience I have had in participating in RPA projects as a developer and as a Business Analyst.

Hello there,

I am completely new to the RPA world. This training has been very helpful to become familiar with the basic RPA terminologies and gain an understanding of the role of a Business Analyst in the RPA journey at all stages. The best part is the downloadable materials and templates which can you always refer back to whenever required and needed.

Hi All,

I am just completing this learning path and I am finding this to be very useful as a BA.

Regards,
Kolitha

Hi there,
I am from Toyota Manufacturing South Africa, and have completed the RPA Business Analysis Fundamentals course. I found it very informative and certainly not overwhelming. It is well equipped to give you insight into the role of Business Analyst. Would be nice to go through a simulation of a project and have the learnings applied at the different stages in the practical example. However, I enjoyed the layout of the course and smooth transitions between sections, as well as short questionnaires in the end of each section.

• Mark