엑셀을 읽어올때 중간에 공백row가 있을때 어떻게하면 모든데이터를 가져올수있나요?

이미지 처럼 엑셀이 가끔 중간이 비어서 다운받아 질때가 있는데 그냥 평범하게 read range 같을걸로 가져오게되면 공백 row 전까지만 가져오더라고요. 공백을 제외한 모든 데이터를 얻고싶은데 어떻게 하면 될까요? 백그라운드에서 실행이되었으면 좋겠네요 …!

Hi @yuii21

Welcome to UiPath community

when you are iterating through each row, you can use IF condition to check if the first column of the current row is empty, if it is empty then you can skip to next row

IF condition can be

row(“col1”).equals(“”)

hope this is helpful

to go through for each actions, having datatable is prerequisite. What I wanna know is that if I use Read Range activity with excel as I uploaded image above, uipath can read rows before blank rows (in my experiment…). thus, is there any options to bring rest of rows or… any solutions…?

my understanding is you want to know if Read Range activity can skip the blank rows without using any condition.

I don’t think that option is available, I did come across this scenario during some of my implementations and I had to skip blank row programmatically.

1 Like

now i get that options is not available. appreciate ur answer. now i think i have to go write some codes to handle this blank rows. Thanks again.!xD

1 Like