Robots tagged to environment not available at Start Jobs Tab

I have 2 robots (1-attended & 1-unattended) added to an environment called “PROD” as shown below

I have a process that is mapped to “PROD” environment.

When i execute the process in start jobs tab, i don’t see the Attended robot to run.

What should be done to let the process to run on one of the two robots?

Hi @vivek.rajs

Buddy, attended robots or front office robots cant be usually accessed from orchestrator. You can only do the following s in orchestrator for a attended robots
Kindly refer this image

Hope this would help u

Cheers…!

1 Like

Thanks. This helps.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law,
this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance
on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.