Robots in VM without phisical screen (display)

Hi Dear Community,
I hope can you help me.

Situation:

• I have different robots that works in several applications like web and desktop (Scotiabank, BBVA Continental, SAP LogOn 7.5, etc.). These are graphical workflows.
  • I have Orchestrator Enterprise and 2 unattended licenses.
  • These licenses are setup with 2 virtual machines in cloud.
  • Robots are published in Orchestrator.

Problem:

• When I minimized remote connection any robot failed.
  • When I don’t start remote connection but VM is On and run any robot from orchestrator from another VM any robot failed.

Note: When I have remote connection start and open in mi screen robots not failed.

How can solve this problem?

Dear @jorge_10 - pls chk inline replies for problems…

• When I minimized remote connection any robot failed.
    pls try this solution-
    Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window

• When I don’t start remote connection but VM is On and run any robot from orchestrator from another VM any robot failed.
    *pls share the job error logs/exception details *

JL: I checked this documentation few weeks ago and didn’t work that configuration.

*pls share the job error logs/exception details *

JL: Searching…

@Olegik_Super hello. Please, @jorge_10 has this problem when execute unattended bots and I think problem is in the VM configuration or Orchestrator configuration. I have watched you don’t have this problem with your bots in VM. Could you help him?
Thanks for you help.

hello!
This is a feature of UiPath and RDP. If you close RDP window,RDP session closed too.
We use Remote Dekstop Connection Manage to resolve this problem.

@Olegik_Super but it’s necessary to open RDP connection? because We need to run unattended robot in VM without phisical screen, just in VM. We don’t need to see the graphical workflows, just get report of result. Any idea to solve this?

Thanks in advance!!!
Sorry for disturb you.

if you run unattended robot from Orchestrator you dont need open RDP session on VM before. Orchestrator creates session itself.

But when you launch the robot, you can only enter in VM, but you cant exit it, because the session will close.