Robotic Enterprise Framework Deep Dive - Feedback Space

from document: Calculate Client Security Hash - Walkthrough Hints.pdf

“Remove the three SetTransactionStatus activities from the SetTransactionStatus workflow as we are not using the transaction functionality provided by Orchestrator.”

This is how the Transaction_Number is incremented and there is nowhere else in the document where you have use increment transaction number. I just commented anything using the QueueItem type and left the rest and it seems to be functional

Update Work Items is not working for me. It was working and I successfully completed Calculate Client Security Hash assignment. Yesterday it stopped working while I was trying to complete Assignment 2. I can go in to Update Work Item Details and it says it saves my changes, but it doesn’t. This is keeping me from finishing and submitting for Assignment 2.

The use-case for ReFramework Deep Dive Course - Assignment 2 (Generate Yearly Report) says download data for 2017 & entire process documentation is written w.r.t. it, but the ACME application has only ‘2019 & 2020’ as available years to download the reports. Please guide what should be done in this case, and will our solution be evaluated incorrectly, as I suppose solutions are being evaluated by robots.

2 Likes

I uploaded assignment : Calculate Client Security Hash several times and got 0 point. I think grading robot can not load my assignment well because of account relationship issue below. Can you please help to solve to make recognize by assignment robot.

Because I changed email address of UiPath Academy account before starting this assignment, I made account for Orchestrator and ACME by new email address to be matched.

After I got 0 point, I created new account for both Orchestrator and ACME site by old email address and executed the assignment, then upload assignment again. But still 0 point.

For this inquiry I made an account in UiForum. Only old email address was available to make this account. I tried to change email address of username to be original (old email address) of UiPath Academy, It is not available anymore.

How I can solve this problem and get grade? Please advice.

Thanks.

I just finished the Calculate Client Security Hash assignment and got 100/100 on it, but the progress bar still says “In Progress” and I’m not able to go to the Complete Exercise Walkthrough task in order to finish this part of the tutorial. Any suggestions? Do I just need to wait longer for the grade to go through the system or something?

Thanks

1 Like

Acme System 1 is either having issues or I am missing something. I should have posted the following in this thread:

It’s fixed. Thank you!

Hi Alin!

I’m having issues with submitting my yearly reports for Assignment 2:

When I try to upload my xlsx report, i get an error:

This is stopping me from completing my assignment, please advise on how to resolve :smiley:

Please be advised that the acme website speed is pretty slow in my country (China), which affects the ReFramework practice developing, please check and solve this problem. Thank you.

Website address: https://acme-test.uipath.com/

In the Robotic Enterprise Framework Deep Dive lesson, practice 1, you can download an excel file Transactions.xlsx.

You’re supposed to raise a Business Exception when what you read is not a number.
However there are no rows that is not made of numbers, which means when I complete the workflow and run it, it will never trigger the business exception.
Unless what you mean here by numbers are integers opposed to double, but then Column CashIn and OnUsCheck are almost entirely made of floats, which would mean rejecting almost every row.

Is the file correct?

I completed Assignment 1 ( Calculate Client Security Hash) got a passing grade, but I can’t continue to the next assignment, it seems to be waiting for something. What do i need to do?

Thanks

Raul

I’m having the same issue as RACO, completed the Calculate Client Security Hash and got stuck somehow.

Hi, I uploaded my automation and got a Feedback of 71 Points. But it still shows the task as “In Progress”. Therefore I cannot continue with the second task. Please help me, so I can continue the Course. Thanks in advance

HELLO THERE UI Path Community.
I would like to share a problem i faced while completing the ACME System project in the UI Path REFramework deep dive course.
The UI Demo app attached with the activity does not allows “.” (decimel point) to enter in the entry feilds.
Kindly confirm that anybody else is facing the same issue since its resulting into feeding of inaccurate data.
For eg. : 45.69 is entered as 4569.00
Please look into it.
Thanks,
Kaif Ahmad

Just re-ran the Practice UiDemo, still the same from two years ago or so, with a little bit of an update on Orchestrator Assets per robots require, still as intriguing though.

Hi, I have just completed this practice and have the same error, all values are read without decimal points.

how do you solve this problem?

Hello Vilarc, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!

Hello RACO, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!

Hello Kadir, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!