Robot Unlicensed , There are no available licenses on the server

Yes @codemonkee I have uploaded the screen shots as you have told

• Create Standard Machine
  • Create Robot
  • Disconnect and reconnect Robot UiPath Assistant / Agent Desktop
1 Like

1 Like

Can you show the Management > Machines view along with the edit window of the Machine from that view?

I haven’t been able to replicate the issue; Using two different machines (One running 19.10.4 and the other running 20.3.0), they both connect normally. The only odity is the doubling up of the Machine when viewed from the License page for the machine that has the 20.3.0 Robot.

Definitely seems odd, and difficult to troubleshoot without being hands on.

I don’t know if they provide support for the Community Cloud, might be worth a try to reach out to support via their online form.

1 Like

1 Like

Very strange - Try reaching out to the Cloud Support folks and see if they provide limited support for the Community Cloud, or hopefully someone from the community will come along that has run into this.

1 Like

Hi @Jyotirmoy77,

Can you please check again? This issue should now be fixed after the latest deployment.

1 Like

Not quite from now on. In the modern folders paradigm you may assign both attended type (studio, etc) to an user and unattended (doesn’t consume a license). If you assign unattended it will allow you to run it from Orchestrator.

Anyway. Can you please check again.

1 Like

Thank you , I did what you recommended and their response was asap.

1 Like

@cristi_pufu you were right, now every thing works fine.I am now able to run jobs from the cloud.
Is UiPath Academy is in maintenance , now I cant just login, when I click login it iterates and takes me back to the same login page .

1 Like

Academy went through an update a couple days ago and has joined the the rest of the UiPath eco system Single Sign-On.

I would post a new topic with details around your issue logging in. If your email in Academy matched the UiPath SSO email, you should be able to login as you do with the other sites. If not, most likely you’ll need to reach out to the Academy Support folks and have them sync the account details up.

2 Likes

@Jyotirmoy77 Do you know what was the exact issue you had with Robots not being available ? :sweat_smile: I would like to know

@supermanPunch seems that it was the maintenance and deployment issue .
Thanks for replying . :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.