We’re getting this error on a user with a dev licence:
In Cloud Orchestrator, there are ZERO jobs running in any folders, but when you look at the Robot status, we can see this:
So far I have tried:
Full re-install of UiPath on the machine
Restarting UiPath services on the machine
Fully deleting all of the users AppData
None of which is working. Has anyone had this? It feels like an Orchestrator issue, not a BOT one to me. If I try and change the Robot in Orch, I can’t, it’s “busy”.
Thanks in Advance.
Have a view on this thread…
Hi, the Robot exists, if you try and change it in any way, you get the above error.
The problem is it’s saying it’s “busy” when it isn’t, it’s not running any jobs.
Have a view on this thread
Issue deleting/removing a Robot in Orchestrator , receiving an error "An error has occurred " when pressing 'Remove' option in the "Robots" tab
Make sure the user is logged in as administrator else the user have Delete permissions on robots. Check for user permissions in the “User->Roles->Edit” [image] 2. Please remove all the filters from the job search page and see if there is any job still in pending status on this robot. If so, kill the job and try to delete the robot. You can only delete …
Thanks for your help.
I’ve tried most of that, but we are on UiPath Cloud, I have no access to the “back end” (that I’m aware of) to be running SQL queries. Just been doing a bit of digging around, I should mention the user starts “autogen/”.
For anyone who’s interested, we had to contact UiPath who had “not seen this before”. Their “Cloud team” fixed the issue their end.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.