Robot on VM unable to update package

When trying to “update” any process to the latest version in UiPath Robot, while on the VM nothing appears to happen, no “OK”, no visible error, etc. but when I look in the event log I see this:
{“message”:“InstallPackage : mscorlib, \n System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.Exception: Failed to install package ‘PCOGetInventoryCanada.1.0.7044.15493’\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.PackageProvider.d__4.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__18.MoveNext()\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n at UiPath.Service.UiPathRemote.InstallPackage(String packageId, String packageVersion)\r\n—> (Inner Exception #0) System.Exception: Failed to install package ‘PCOGetInventoryCanada.1.0.7044.15493’\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.PackageProvider.d__4.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__18.MoveNext()<—\r\n”,“level”:“Error”,“logType”:“Default”,“timeStamp”:“2019-04-15T08:48:13.3689085-04:00”,“fingerprint”:“ec4f457e-b7f5-4c57-8e8b-ba3031f8d919”}

Other Robots can download this same package without issue. It seems to ONLY be the VM robot.
The robot is “connected and Licensed” on the VM.
Via web browser on the VM we can log into the Orchestrator.
I do notice that the network connection icon has a warning of “no internet access”, but yet (as stated above) I can reach the Orchestrator via a web browse.

Here is what I see in the Orchestrator when this job is run as a scheduled task:

Process: PCOGetInventoryCanada
Environment: XCI DEV Test
Robot: qadrobot-DEV
Info: Execution error : System.Exception: Failed to install package ‘PCOGetInventoryCanada.1.0.7044.15493’
Start Time: 04/15/2019 12:45:01 PM
End Time: 04/15/2019 12:45:03 PM
Input Values: null
Output Values: null

I’m facing a similar problem, is anyone able to assist please?

The most intuitive thing to suggest would be to check if all feeds are accessible by the robot on the machine.

As a troubleshoot, just to see if robot works at all, one could update its packages manually by copying them over from the development environment.