Robot not available in Ui Robot

Found it. Bro your machine name is wrong. The machine name should be the same name of yout computer. So in your computer cmd mode, when you type whoami the result is something like “desktop-xxxx” right… thi desktop-xxxx thing is your machine name. Its your computer name. So you have to use the same name when you are creating the robot in the orchestrator.

So create a new machine using that name you get, and the. Create a robot using that machine. Link the robot to environment. Then configure your local robot settings with the new machine id. That should work

@Lahiru.Fernando, I’m not quite understanding what you’re saying.
The machine name is completely irrelevant in relation to the computer name. They are not related.
One can use any name as the machine name.

The domain\username (obtained with “whoami”) is only relevant during the robot creation, which in my specific case is “desktop-hgmekd3\josea”.

Nope bro. As far as i know your machine name should have the same name of your computer… in your local robot settings it displays the machine name you have to use. Thats the same name you have to mention when you are creating the machine in orchestrator

OK, done that.
Robot still unavailable.

I’ll give up…

One last thing. The username is wrong :slight_smile:

For the username use what you get when you provide whoamI in cmd
DESKTOP-HGMEKD3\Josea
You have given a C drive path which is wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jcab

Did this work out for you?

Estás verdinho @jcab!!
Se ainda precisares de ajuda apita!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.