Robot not able to connect to Orchestrator using self signed certificate

Installer(.exe or .msi): UiPathPlatformInstaller.exe 19.4.4.0

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Trial

I have two AWS machines A and B. I have installed Orchestrator on machine A and robots on both machines A & B. I have created the self signed certificate on machine A and exported it to machine B also.

I am using aws internal IP address as the orchestrator url i.e. If Machine A IP address is 172.31.38.41 then orchestrator url https://172.31.38.41 on machine B. But I am getting error “The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure”

Same error which I used the above url for robot on machine A. But If I used the hostname of A in orchestrator url, machine A robot is able to connect to orchestrator on same machine.

I have already tried the stesp in The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure (error from Robot )- Troubleshoot steps

Here are screenshot from my orchestrator and robot

Certificate in both current user and local machine

I see very similar topic here The Remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure exception but no solution yet.

Please help.

@salman_khan1

Welcome to the uipath community.

You can contact Uipath support team to resolve this issue.

I’ve posted what I’ve done to resolve this problem in my post

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.