Robot falls on Excel Read Range (all data)

Hello, everyone

Both Read range activities throw the exception, when i try to read all from some special workbook.
I know that the reason of error is exactly in the worksheet because for others it works well. Did somebody meet such case and anybody knows how to resolve it?

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: Выход за пределы диапазона. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000A (DISP_E_OVERFLOW))  ---> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Выход за пределы диапазона. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000A (DISP_E_OVERFLOW)) 
   at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName,
BindingFlags flags,
Object target,
Int32[] aWrapperTypes,
MessageData& msgData)
   at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range.get_Value(Object RangeValueDataType)
   at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.ExtractRangeTo2DArray(Range range,
Boolean preserveFormat)
   at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.ReadRange(String range,
Boolean preserveFormat,
Boolean& isWholeRange)
	--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelInteropActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Translation: “Выход за пределы диапазона” = “Out of Range”

Thanks.

Can you share the workbook? Or at least a screenshot with confidential information blanked out? That error could mean multiple things

Hi, in my experience, read range with workbook cannot read all data in one sheet. I had to read a specific range like A1:D100. And if it’s over 100 rows, it got so long to finish, too.