Robot does not connect to Orchestrator

Disconnect and reconnect.

I done that also.Even i restart the uipath studio and i quit the robot tray and again i run the robot tray as admin. And i connected the robot with orchestrator but still its showing robot doesn’t exist status.

1 Like

Ok lets start fresh.
Disconnect your UiRobot from tray.
Remove your Machine and Robot.

Create your floating machine and then your robot.
Post that connect your robot tray with that id and lets see.

Hi,

It seems that I am having the same issue. I am trying to follow the Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.3 Training and I am having trouble with setting up my robot.

1. I am getting the below error when trying to setup attended robot.
    No more Attended robots available. Please update your license! (#1900)

2. When I am changing the type to development, the status of the robot is showing as disconnected.

I had created my machine template first, and then I am creating the robot.
I got my username from ‘whoami’ in command-prompt for the robot.
I am a newbie here. Any help would be appreciated.Screenshot

what i understand is the the username is just admin and not the one that you have provided.
Can you change your user for robot to ADMIN and try?

what is the error in your robot tray? can you hover on the status and post it here?

snip

The error I am getting is: Robot unavailable

So can you add the below to this thread.

1. Open Robot tray and at the bottom Status hover your mouse and put the message here.
  2. Do whoami in cmd and paste your result
  3. Edit your robot and add the scrrenshot of it here
  4. Repeat 3 for machine and paste here.
  5. Show your robot tray settings

Please add these and let me have a look.

I tried that also, but not working. I don’t know the same details i have given to standard robot there its working properly but why in floating robot its not working? Do I want to change some
settings in my system?

1. Robot Tray
    robot_tray

ok, send me in personal message if its fine

i dont think so. you can exit your uirobot in you systems tray and then open the one in the latest version 19.2.0

1. Robot Tray Setting
    robot_setting
  1. Machine Setting

Was able to upload now.
Thanks.

can you disconnect, fresh your orhestrator page
fill in the details again and reconnect

I recreated my machine and my robot. Issue persists. I feel there is some very basic thing that I am doing wrong.

1. Is there any particular reason why the robot is being shown as disconnected when I am creating a development type robot?
  2. I can try creating Attended type robot - to check if there is some issue with the credential that I am entering - but I am getting No more Attended robot available message, and asking me to update my license. Are Attended robots not available to community users of orchestrator?

I just installed the uipath a month before. It’s version is 2019.2.0 only.