Robot auto login web site

Hi Guys,

I am exploring possibility by using Ui Path robot auto login to web site using credential and click any buttons inside the web site after login? Need your advice. Much appreciate.

1 Like

Hi @jaythz , You can use open browser activity to get your browser open up and the either you can provide the credentials hard coded or store it in orchestrator and then fetch. Then adding necessary click activities you can easily login. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi @jaythz,
Welcome to the UiPath Community…

for normal auto login to a particular website where we need to be given credential, we have secured way of activity in the UiPath tool. In the UiPath orchestrator, where you can set the credentials at Asset you can call the Credetial through Get credential in UiPath studio.

Please go through these documents

Regards,
BaisilGee

2 Likes

thanks for your reply. let me try.

1 Like

Thanks @baisilgee. Thanks you for your reply. I would do hard code as this experiment just as Proof of Concept. Then, will apply secure integration method like storing credential in uipath orchestrator.

1 Like

Hi @jaythz,
No problem, you can do it according to your wish. but you can show the demo with asset to show how secure it is to your client even for the PoC purpose. :slightly_smiling_face: