Robot Assistant failure to run package

Good morning.
I’m tryin to run my 1st package for our ASSISTANT installed on our server.
With a simple task of opening a browser (Edge) and got the following message below.
Also had a failure just with a message box package. It’s like the robot doesn’t know any of the activities. Can you help?

Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities}OpenBrowser’.

at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate() at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__88.MoveNext()

Hi @CRETE_Thierry,
Could you say some more information about configuration. How looks settings for the robot in the Orchestrator and Assistant. Please give some screenshots if it’s possible :slight_smile:

Hi Pawel
We installed the ATTENDED robot on a dedicated server. I can access this server remotely.

I created a short task on Studio: attached .xaml file OpenMSTR.xaml (5.9 KB) + screenshot of sequenceTEST for JARVIS

I published the package and copied the package on the correct server folder (C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages). The ASSISTANT is able to load the package. However, when I press the PLAY button, I get the following screenshots:

Detailed Error display
Your help is appreciated here

For clarity… we don’t have an orchestrator.

Thank you for information. From these I think the problem is that your robot have packages feeds disabled. This means that your robot can’t properly install packages needed to run your process. If you have only robot installed this instruction might help you:

1 Like

While the original poster did not mark this as a solution for them, it is for me.
So thank you. :slight_smile: