ROBO TITAN RANK - My Latest Achievement

It feeeeeeels so good!

I would like to share my achievement with you guys.

I earned ROBO TITAN rank today :star_struck:

It’s been a long ride before achieving the top rank. However, this achievement is just a BONUS. The best part is the journey with you guys!

I would like to thanks, of course, @Lahiru.Fernando, my partner-in-crime, for challenging me to achieve this rank. Congratulations to you as well because you already achieved the Robo Titan rank as well! :1st_place_medal:

Would like to thanks @loginerror for trusting me to be a Community Moderator and Leader, @Pablito for being open to suggestions and quick fixes for the UiPath Forum, @Mara_Pitiga and @Andreea_Stroe’s teams for accepting feedbacks and suggestions for the improvement of UiPath Connect! and Go!, my friends that I met here, and last but not the least, thanks to the whole UiPath Community who have the best individuals.

I will keep on working hard to help UiPath!

Cheers!

29 Likes

Congrats bro @Jan_Brian_Despi

4 Likes

Congrats bro @Jan_Brian_Despi

6 Likes

Wohoo! Congrats! :tada::tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations .

5 Likes

wow! Congrats @Jan_Brian_Despi

4 Likes

Hey… My BIG BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS bro!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
You deserve it!!!

Don’t ever stop here… We still have a lot to achieve… So let’s work even harder… to be the best, to become the best!! :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations again bro!!

5 Likes

congratulations @Jan_Brian_Despi

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jan_Brian_Despi Keep Automating :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Jan_Brian_Despi

5 Likes

Congratulations @Jan_Brian_Despi, keep it up! :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations! @Jan_Brian_Despi

Keep it up! :rocket: