Robo Titan - Latest Achievement

Hey everyone…

This is to share a awesome news… I just became a Robo Titan!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The highest Rank anyone can achieve in UiPath Connect!!!

Super Happy and so lovely to see that rank in my profile after so many months of super hard work…

I would really like to thank my bestest friends here @Jan_Brian_Despi (my partner in crime), @jogayon001, @ShreyaSharma and @Mariya_s for always being behind me motivating to achieve the best in the world…

And congratulations to @Jan_Brian_Despi for achieving the same rank with me!!!

Also, I cannot forget @Lucas.Pimenta and @ClaytonM… You guys are the strength behind me… Always here and being pushing me for greater things in life… Thank you so much!!!

I would also like to take this special occasion to thank my friend @loginerror & @Pablito … Thank you so much for considering me as the new forum moderator and a leader. It’s an honor to become one…

Also Thank you @Mara_Pitiga for setting up awesome discussions to contribute our ideas to help improve the products… Additionally, I cannot forget @Andreea_Stroe so helping loads to get my components published… As a overall, Thank you UiPath team for everything… You guys are awesome…

Thank you all of you guys, and all the other friends whom I have not mentioned here, but who have helped me in every way…

I promise that I will contribute even more and do every possible thing to help our community as well as to improve our great products UiPath has…

Thank you so much and looking forward to help UiPath in every possible way!!!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Excellence is achieved through constant challenging and breaking off from your limitations. It isn’t taught or given; it begins within you. – Lahiru.Fernando

25 Likes

Congrats bro @Lahiru.Fernando

4 Likes

That’s really cool. Congrats

3 Likes

Congrats for the new achievement! :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando Congratulations… :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Congrats bro @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

Congrats bro
Cheers @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

Congrats Titan @Lahiru.Fernando :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Hey @Lahiru.Fernando!

Congratulations! :tada:

Another achievement unlocked for us!
Let’s keep the momentum!

Thanks!

9 Likes

congratulations @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

Congratulations @Lahiru.Fernando
Keep rocking and happy for the achievement you got. :slight_smile:

Regards,