Retry Scope - Extract: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration

URGENT

Retry Scope - Extract: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration.

Hi there how do I solve this error?

1 Like

Hi @sharon.palawandram ,

Can you show the code configuration?

Thanks,
Shikhar

So i ML extractor when I use the ML skill i get this error

Retry Scope - Extract: Invalid response: content=Service Exception 400: InvalidPayload - missing “requests” key. Expected payload format: { requests: [{ image: {content: <image_base64_encoded>}] } code=BadRequest trace_id=

when I use the end point i get this error

Retry Scope - Extract: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration.

error message

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request).

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance,
ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager,
Location resultLocation)

Hi any feedback would be appreciated, this is urgent.

hi @sharon.palawandram, did you have any luck with this. ML Extractor works fine with Prebuild UiPath endpoints. However the one I am using was developed using Forms AI.

21.10.5+Branch.support-v21.10.Sha.369f46199a0fa6287d86ab2534b6896019db01bc

Source: Machine Learning Extractor

Message: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration.

Exception Type: UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: The request to the server was invalid. This might indicate an incorrect activity configuration.  ---> RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (BAD REQUEST). 

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Services.MLClient.<InterpretResponse>d__12`1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Services.MLClient.<PerformRequest>d__11`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Services.MLClient.<Extract>d__7.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor.<ExecuteAsync>d__49.MoveNext()
   at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.ExtractorAsyncTaskActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @kiran.suryavanshi this has to do with our ML skill not being enable as a public endpoint.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.