Retry Issue on Every single Activity

Hi…

i created one Project in form Leaner Sequance Methods… Even every activity get data from the server in that time some times data not visable or taking much time…

1. In that case i have used retry scope use in whole project but no use to getting the data…
  2. one activity have one retry scopy also used… whole saw retry scopy acitivty there…

How to over come this

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

@Shyam_Pragash

Can you please share screenshot of your flow and also show me properties of Retry Scope activity.

Hi @lakshman

Screen Shot retry scope activity.

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

Hey @Shyam_Pragash

Please let know if my understanding is correct.

You have an automation which has few steps in which each step will fetch some data from a server and the time taken to get the data varies.

So you want to do a retry for each fetch data activity specific number of times right ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna

Yes,…

@Shyam_Pragash

• You were saying that data not extracted even you use retry scope. Could you please share the screenshot of the retry scope that you used. Also, disable continue on error property so that it will gives the error message and we can identify whats happening.

Hi @ushu

Screen shot One Retry Scope…

i have 18 retry Scope like.

Thank
Shyam

@Shyam_Pragash

• Check True activity used to see if the boolean expression is true. If it false then I throws an exception

• In your case since you have provided the value as True directly it it not showing any exception at this activity

• Lets test the output of extract table data activtiy. Can you keep some message box after this activity and see what it returns

• Also, please disable continue on error property for retry scope and run it once

ok… Thanks

Hey @Shyam_Pragash

Any idea like why it is not able to fetch like website not responding or page load getting delayed?

You would have already analysed the behaviour right?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna

yes, i montoried more than week… Some time the data get from the server…most of the time i getting the error System Exception. So that i used retry scope

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

Hey @Shyam_Pragash

So with the current Retry Scope settings what is the issue you are facing?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna

i am getting data from server very very slow… it will more 20 mins even it will take 1 hrs

bot wont wait as much time…

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

Hey @Shyam_Pragash

Okay got it. So it means you need to use the Timeout property in the Extract Table Data activity.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK