Retry "In Progress" transaction in Queue before 24 hours

Dispatcher Bot is not adding duplicate transactions in Queue. Extracting queue item - In Progress and New and if count =0 then adding that transaction to Queue.

Performer Bot got stuck while processing one transaction. We have to kill that job and transaction is still in progress.
I can’t wait for 24 hours to retry this same transaction. Do we have best options to handle this scenario in future.
I’ve gone through options to set transaction “In Progress” and then delete failed transactions - which is not good for dispatcher - it may delete already failed exceptions transactions.

Hi @Sonalk

I had some doubt around your query

1. Regarding dispatcher what you mean from this sentence

Extracting queue item - In Progress and New and if count =0 then adding that transaction to Queue.

1. Regarding performer, do u mean to retry the same transaction which is failed ?

Hi Nived - Yes Dispatcher is designed as per Point 1.
Point 2- Yes, i want to retry “In progress” transaction in case job session is killed in orchestrator due to unexpected scenario.

I am now manually upload items to retry “In Progress” transaction to process it before 24 hours.

Note : it is possible to retry failed transactions from Queue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.