Retrieve particular data from multiple word files using screen scrapping

@loginerror @aksh1yadav @vikaskulhari @lakshman

Hi
I am having 50 word files … It’s an invoice … In all word document I am having the price at same place I need to retrieve the price and update to excel

How to do screen scrapping automatically…

Please provide the solution

Thanks in Advance

Could you post the file?

If every file is the same you could use String manupulation and Regex to get desired results (It is much faster and precise than Screen Scraping)

if any string is fixed in all the document, you can also use indexof and substring functions.

It’s an invoice bro

I’m having 50 word files in same format with different DOC No

I need to extract and update it in excel

It’s an invoice bro

I’m having 50 word files in same format with different DOC No

I need to extract and update it in excel

Could you attach one PDF file so we could try to work with it?

@Selva_murugan, Read the file and store into string. Now you can use string manipulation, or regex to extract the desired field.

Once you have extracted , use excel activities to write into the excel file.

Cheer!!

That’s not pdf bro it’s word document…And I don’t have access to upload the document

I am unable to upload the files but this is the format of the doc I have edited somewhat due to no leakage in data …And Here I need to capture the Doc No …There are 50 word files like this …I need to capture the document number and upload it to excel …

Please help as soon as possible … I have been stuck in this …

I hope it will be an challenge to our RPA family

Hope We will get an solution

Thanks in Advance my RPA family…

Could you use Read Text File Activity to read this and send us the results (with the edited data ofc). Then we can apply some string manipulations (if it is a Word document it can be read like that)