Retrieve model whose price is greater than 475

Hi Guys,
Below is the excel file which I scraped from a website:

I want to extract the model name, price, and color if the cost is greater than 475.
I was able to write the file to CSV. Now I have to write to a text file to satisfy the above condition.
Filter data table is not working since the rupee symbol is there.
How do I proceed?
CSv sheet- PendriveDetails.zip (1.0 KB)

Hi @Ashish_Verma,

Please find the solution as per my under standing.Let me know if you have any issues.

@ My machine rupee symbol showing like this ₹ change as per your requirement.

csvfilter.xaml (13.9 KB) is
Regards,
Omkar P

2 Likes

It’s working. Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley:

I have one question.
Why are we using append line activity and not write text file activity?
I noticed that when I use write text file activity only one correct data is written whereas in case of append line, all the correct data are written.
Could you please explain the difference in which situation should I used write text activity and append line activity?

Could you please explain the difference in which situation should I used write text activity and append line activity?
Yes Verma in write text it will copy and paste it will replace the existing text and append line is add specified text to new row it wont replace existing line
situation:Its depends on like print row and column wise in text file we will go for append line.
and in bulk text any paragraph kind we will go for write text file

1 Like

Thanks for the info bro. I learnt a new topic today :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.