Retrieve Bulk Upload limit from we.config file

Documentation for “Bulk Uploading Items” states
The upload is limited to 15,000 items per file. You can lower the limit using the Upload.Queues.MaxNumberOfItems parameter in web.config

How can I retrieve this value through the code so I don’t have to change my automation settings if this value is modified in the web.config file?
Also how can I retrieve the 15000 default value?
I do not wish to hardcode any value.

Thanks

Hello,

This is a limit imposed by IIS and the Orchestrator App and not exposed through the API, it is also for the installation and not configuration per Tenant, Folder, Process, Upload, etc.

You must be referencing older documentation, current documentation will read as follows

Orchestrator - About Queues and Transactions

The upload is limited to 15,000 items per file. You can lower the limit using the Upload.Queues.MaxNumberOfItems app setting.

As noted in the reference document you can find the Configuraton file

The UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file ( C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator ) defines the parameters, settings, and preferences applied to your Orchestrator deployment.

In older Orchestrators <=2019 the configuration for these would be in the Web.Config stored in the same directory. 2020 and onwards separates IIS configuraton from Orchestrator App Configuration. Changes to the UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config and others would require an IIS Site Restart, where by default changes to Web.Config will automatically trigger a reload.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.