Retrieve 8 digit alphanumeric from word application

Hi,

I need to retrieve two 8 digit alphanumeric characters from a 8 page word file and it may be like 9988uuii or ff88773. I can use regex but does not know how to retrieve them from a word file. Could please anyone help me on this?

Hi Ula,

If you know regex then read the word file and copy to a string and apply your regex pattern on that string.

Hi,

I am struggling to retrieve the exact information i need. I need two alpha numberic from the word file and i have pasted a pic how it looks actually

Hi @arivu96 could you please help me on this or any snippet to accomplish this activity?

Hi @Ula,

are you scarping the data from the image??

@arivu96 No. I copied the image from my word file and pasted it in the forum It is challenging for me to get those alphanumeric characters from the word file.

Hi,

Hopefully I’ll make @harinathreddy.yn 's answer more clear to you.
You can read the document with Read Text activity (System/File/WordDocument/Read Text or App Integration/Word/Read Text). With the help of Log message you can check the output and find out the word’s position - for example it is in between two specific words. Splitting the output of Read Text, you can get the data.