Retrained out-of-box model Document Understanding Error

After retraining the out-of-box model Document Understanding, I wanted to use the model it self using the Data Extraction Scope and the machine learning extractor but kept getting this error. And I don’t know if it is a problem with the Python code itself or if I did anything wrong…

Error:

Setup:

Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Hi @robin.egberts

can you run an evaluation pipeline and see if you are able to get response there please

cheers

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll let you know what happened after the run has completed!

1 Like

The evaluation pipeline ran successfully… unfortunately

So I don’t know what could be the problem…

Hi @robin.egberts

Atleast this confirms that the issue is related to studio invocation

Can you check if any of the values that you provided are having null or empty values

please run the process in debug and add a break point on this activity…when the bot is pause check from locals panel if any variable is empty

and also can you re check if the document id is correct

cheers

1 Like

Wait… Might it be a problem that I invoked a documentId that wasn’t originally in the dataset / labeling session? Because it’s more for data extraction than classification of documents

1 Like

@robin.egberts

So did you link the same fields in taxonomy?

1 Like

I did. I also ran the get capabilities so it’s all up-to-date

Hey @robin.egberts
Is your issue fixed?
FYI @alexcabuz

Hey @Jeremy_Tederry… Yes it has been fixed! The Cloud team released another version of the AI models where this issue has been fixed…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.