Resume After Delay - Doesn't work in Orchestrator nor Assistant

@MateuszSzatkowski I understand where that guess comes from but that is not how the persistence activities work. Its not ‘asleep’ on my machine. The state of the job is serialized and the state in Orchestrator set to suspended, at that point there is no longer code running on the machine and when the job resumes it can continue execution on another machine. Therefore local settings cannot affect a bot ‘waking up’. Furthermore the input parameter for the activity is a DateTime so regional settings won’t be an issue. I did humor you and change the regional settings but it has no effect.

The issue is in orchestrator. It is not setting the job status back to Pending when the timer trigger is up.
For context, when a job is suspended, if you look at the details you can see the triggers it is waiting for to wake up, these can be Queue Items, Jobs, Action center tasks etc. These all work great, the timer does not.

I’d be really happy if someone else can confirm they are indeed broken as I am pretty sure I am using them correctly.