Restricted regions from downloading UiPath products - Error: 403 - Forbidden

Hey there,

If you receive the “Access denied” or “403 - Forbidden” errors when trying to access UiPath platform, here is what you need to know.

The access and use of the UiPath Platform is restricted in certain territories, in accordance with European Union and United States of America Export Control legislation (e.g. Council Regulation (EC) No 428/2009 of 5 May 2009; U.S. Export Administration Act of 1979).

The UiPath Platform may not be shared with nationals of or persons located in Embargoed Jurisdictions such as: Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria which are on the said international sanctions lists. Due to the association of Crimea’s IP with Ukraine’s IP, if you are a resident of Ukraine, your access to the UiPath Platform is restricted.

UiPath may be able to make available the on-premise version of the UiPath Platform if you are not a national of Crimea, you live outside the territory of Crimea and you are not listed on any sanctions lists. In order for UiPath to perform these verifications, please send a the following information to legal.compliance@uipath.com in order to perform the necessary background checks:
• A scan of your Identification Document
• The legal name and Address of the Company that you represent, if any.

12 Likes

Hello. Sorry, couldn’t find explicitly private message button. I am from Kharkov, Ukraine which is not in Crimea. What do I do to get UiPath Community?

3 Likes

I will leave this info here(as I have answered in private message), just so you know how to send me a private message:

Click on my avatar and there would be the “Message” button. Click on it and you would be able to send me a message.

Screenshot for reference:

5 Likes

Hi, Ovi. I’m also from Ukraine, but not from restricted territory of Crimea. Message button for private message sending is not displayed for me. Can you send me the link in a private message?

3 Likes

Hi, Ovi, same problem here. Do I need to wait for some time for ‘Message’ button to appear? Could you please send the link to me? I’m from Kharkov.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hi there,
I’m fom Kharkiv, Ukraine and experiencing download problem ( 403 page) with UiPath Community Edition, so I need your help, I guess. Thanks and best regards.

3 Likes

Finally found the button for messaging! Wow!
…rights restriction for messaging to moderators… Ouch.

So is there anybody to help?

3 Likes

Hello @ovi,

My name is Olha and I am from Ukraine.

Still the same problem, I can’t load Studio and find ‘Message’ button.

I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio. I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Advise for those, who hasn’t ‘Message’ button.

To see this button, you have to get a ‘Basic’ badge:
https://forum.uipath.com/badges/1/basic

To get it, you have to perform some activity on forum:

1. “Speak” with discobot (look for message from him in your forum inbox right after registration)
  2. Perform some activity on forum, e.g. like some posts

This feature is good for cut off spamers and fake accounts:)
But it is not obvious what user should do to get ability to write personal message :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @ovi,
My name is Vladyslav and I am from Kyiv, Ukraine.
I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio. I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Sent you a PM to provide the details in order to get the installer. Thanks!

3 Likes

Ovi, I already installed.

Thank you a have a good day!

2 Likes

@ovi
Hello.
I am from Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
I’ve a problem with download Community Edition: error "403 - Forbidden” appears.
Could you please help me to resolve this issue.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello @ovi
I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio.
I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.
Thank you.

3 Likes

I have sent you a pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Viorela (@ovi )
I’m from Kyiv, Ukraine, wishing to download UiPath Studio Community, and I stupponed upon this 403 problem.
I did some initial activities, but haven’t earned the right to message you yet, so I’m writing here now.
Could you please send me fine link for download or something like that?
Btw, I tried to download setup using VPN, but it lasts 10 secons or so, saying that file is incomplete.
Best regards!

1 Like

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue. @ovi, could you please help? Kyiv, 403. Don’t have rating yet to send pm message yet. Had WebEx today with Alexandru. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, @ovi!
My name is Pavlo and I’m facing the same issues as it was already explained above: Error 403 and no message btn.
I’m from Ukraine, Cherkassy region, which is not a restricted one. Would be thankful for giving me an instruction to download the Studio.
Thanks.

1 Like