Restricted regions for download UiPath products

Hey there,

Given the fact that some of you have “Access denied” or “403 - Forbidden” errors when trying to download UiPath installer, we investigated and here is the explanation.

Unfortunately, access to UiPath’s products is restricted in the jurisdiction where the request originated. Certain territories are restricted to receive access to US and EU technology in accordance to European Union and United States of America legislation, including export control laws (e.g. Council Regulation (EC) No 428/2009 of 5 May 2009; U.S. Export Administration Act of 1979).

If you are a resident of Ukraine, please note that only Crimea and Sevastopol are listed as restricted territories. If you are an Ukrainian resident, but live outside the territory of Crimea or Sevastopol, please contact me in private message by indicating relevant information (e.g. name, surname, address, and description of issue).

Cannot download Community Version from Ukraine
403 Forbidden to downloading community edition
403 Forbidden
Unable to download UI Path community edidtion
Download UiPath Studio Community edition
UiPath: Community, Enterprise & Installers

Hello. Sorry, couldn’t find explicitly private message button. I am from Kharkov, Ukraine which is not in Crimea. What do I do to get UiPath Community?

I will leave this info here(as I have answered in private message), just so you know how to send me a private message:

Click on my avatar and there would be the “Message” button. Click on it and you would be able to send me a message.

Screenshot for reference:

Hi, Ovi. I’m also from Ukraine, but not from restricted territory of Crimea. Message button for private message sending is not displayed for me. Can you send me the link in a private message?

Hi, Ovi, same problem here. Do I need to wait for some time for ‘Message’ button to appear? Could you please send the link to me? I’m from Kharkov.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
I’m fom Kharkiv, Ukraine and experiencing download problem ( 403 page) with UiPath Community Edition, so I need your help, I guess. Thanks and best regards.

Finally found the button for messaging! Wow!
…rights restriction for messaging to moderators… Ouch.

So is there anybody to help?

Hello @ovi,

My name is Olha and I am from Ukraine.

Still the same problem, I can’t load Studio and find ‘Message’ button.

I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio. I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.

Thanks in advance!

Advise for those, who hasn’t ‘Message’ button.

To see this button, you have to get a ‘Basic’ badge:
https://forum.uipath.com/badges/1/basic

To get it, you have to perform some activity on forum:

1. “Speak” with discobot (look for message from him in your forum inbox right after registration)
  2. Perform some activity on forum, e.g. like some posts

This feature is good for cut off spamers and fake accounts:)
But it is not obvious what user should do to get ability to write personal message :slight_smile:

Hello @ovi,
My name is Vladyslav and I am from Kyiv, Ukraine.
I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio. I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.
Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM to provide the details in order to get the installer. Thanks!

Ovi, I already installed.

Thank you a have a good day!

@ovi
Hello.
I am from Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
I’ve a problem with download Community Edition: error "403 - Forbidden” appears.
Could you please help me to resolve this issue.
Thank you.

Hello @ovi
I’d really appreciate if you could help with getting a link to download Studio.
I live in Kyiv, it’s not a restricted territory.
Thank you.

I have sent you a pm :slight_smile:

Hi, Viorela (@ovi )
I’m from Kyiv, Ukraine, wishing to download UiPath Studio Community, and I stupponed upon this 403 problem.
I did some initial activities, but haven’t earned the right to message you yet, so I’m writing here now.
Could you please send me fine link for download or something like that?
Btw, I tried to download setup using VPN, but it lasts 10 secons or so, saying that file is incomplete.
Best regards!

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Same issue. @ovi, could you please help? Kyiv, 403. Don’t have rating yet to send pm message yet. Had WebEx today with Alexandru. Thank you!