Restarting Not Working for TypeMismatch Error

All I did was drag the Activity - Open Browser - and set it to google.
I have tried restarting UIPath multiple times but am still getting the error below.

19.1.0+Branch.master.Sha.3db2bfe8751ed76c2c21f7ee16f53ff69a3e3b75

The message with Action ‘Bing’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

System.ServiceModel.ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action ‘Bing’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.SubscribeToEvents(ServiceEventsFilter filter)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.StartJob(JobModel job, Nullable`1 eventSubscription, String password)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.RobotStudioBridge.Execute(WorkflowDocument document, Boolean isDebugging)

@DocM - Did you recently update UiPath? Try restarting your machine and check if it helps!

1 Like

If this doesn’t work, please reinstall the newest version of Studio.

1 Like

I just downloaded it, it’s my first time using it.

OK, uninstalling and then reinstalling worked! Thanks a bunch!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.