'ResourceHandling' does not exist in the namespace 'UiPath.Platform'

Hi,
So I will give a little background I have built a bot UiPath studio 2022.4.3
I tried to run that bot with UiPath studio 2021.10.x. It gave me a few missing activities errors then later I fixed that and it was fixed. But then this error accrued.

Exact traceback,
21.10.4+Branch.master.Sha.8f864e3db4251aecabea63041087de2634460029

Compilation failures occurred:

The type or namespace name 'ResourceHandling' does not exist in the namespace 'UiPath.Platform' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Complete results are contained in the Data property of this exception. Please correct the errors in the source and retry the Load.

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Compilation failures occurred:

The type or namespace name 'ResourceHandling' does not exist in the namespace 'UiPath.Platform' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Complete results are contained in the Data property of this exception. Please correct the errors in the source and retry the Load.
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Compile(IDynamicActivity dynamicActivity, LocationReferenceEnvironment environment)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XmlReader xmlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(Stream stream, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(String xamlPath, String compiledWorkflowAssemblyName)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRuntime.Load(String workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.InitWorkflowApplication()
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__88.MoveNext()

@nishant.mehta

Welcome to Community :slight_smile:

Could you check whether the UiPath.Platform namespace is imported or not?

If not, import the namespace and re-open the workflow.

Hello @nishant.mehta

Install UiPath.Platform package and see how it goes

Capture

1 Like

I did it same problem

Same problem after installing

I haven’t got any working solution anyone can please help?

i was facing the same issue, i tried this then error gone.

I think you missed this information:

Activity Packages

Activity package versions are independent of Studio, Robot, or Orchestrator versions, except for Orchestrator activities. For example, the Start Job activity, introduced in v2018.1, only works on v2018.1 Robots or newer.

Automation Projects

• Projects created with alpha or beta Studio versions might not be compatible with newer Studio builds, nor can they be executed by newer Robots.

• We support backward compatibility, except for breaking changes announced in the official release notes, and following the product lifecycle.

Newer Robots can execute projects created with older versions of Studio. For example, a project created with Studio v2018.4 should work on a v2019.10 Robot or newer.

• We do not support forward compatibility. Projects created with newer versions of Studio might not work with older Robots. For example, a project created in Studio v2019.10 might not work with a v2018.4 Robot.

Reference: Backward and Forward Compatibility