How to make resolution changes for sessions created by UiPath robot?
Approach 1# : For Orchestrator version 2018 or higher :
For Orchestrator version 2018 or higher, we have option in Orchestrator Ui to set resolution. Please follow below steps:
1. Login to Orchestrator and go to "Robots" page.
2. Find out the robot for which you want to set resolution and edit this robot.
3. Go to "Settings" tab
4. Turn on "Login To Console" setting and choose "No".
5. Set value for "Resolution Width", "Resolution Height" and "Resolution Depth". and Click update.
Approach 2#: Changing the UiPath.Settings file for the older version of Orchestrator (resolution configuration is not available)
Login to the robot machine.
- Open uipath folder under program data. Add in UIPath.settings(path : %programdata%\UiPath\UiPath.settings) file the height depth and width that you have noted in the appropriate parameters. Logintoconsole: false (small f)
- Restart uipath robot services (Run -> services.msc -> Uipath Robot -> Restart)
- Reboot the machine.
- Logoff from the system.
Note: Make sure to logoff/Sign off from the Robot machine rather than disconnecting.