Resolution problems in attended vs. unattended mode

Dear all,

I have created robot in my current resolution 1920x1200 and scheduled it in Orchestrator. Virtual machine on which robot should run had different resolution 1024x768 and some of mine selectors stopped work. Based on advices on this forum I modified setting in orchestrator for this robot to have same resolution on VM as my original resolution and set logging to console to no.
Should work in theory - and if I to get resolution through System.Windows.Forms it seemed that orchestrator changed resolution of Virtual machine running bot in unattended mode. But any activity happening on the screen actually fails – including activity taking printscreen (error Object message: Take Screenshot ‘appvstreamingux.exe’: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The handle is invalid at System.Drawing.Graphics.CopyFromScreen(Int32 sourceX, Int32 sourceY, Int32 destinationX, Int32 destinationY, Size blockRegionSize etc.). Almost as if change of resolution in orchestrator disabled the screen completely. If I revert setting in orchestrator bot runs in low resolution till moments when some selectors stops working - screen is ok. Of course in attended mode all runs without problem/ Any ideas where problem can be please? Thank you! JB