Resolution problem in UIPATH community version

I have created one automation using uipath community version. I have moved my code to another system having same resolution it’s working fine.But when i select 2nd system to move my code and run my code it’s not working. I think it’s a resolution problem.

How I solve this resolution problem in uipath community version?

Hi there @suresh_rajan,
If you have any image-based recognition within your project, then resolution discrepancies will cause Exceptions.

You can, in theory, make use of the ‘Pick-Branch’ activity to assess the resolution and make appropriate action based upon whichever resolution the image was found for, though this would invole a lot of work.

As a rule of thumb, it is always best to ensure environments remain as similar as possible between phases, Dev, Test, and Prod, to minimise issues in transition.

Thanks,
Josh

Thnaks for your reply.
In dev, test and production what are all the configuration need to be same.

Hi there @suresh_rajan,
You would want to ensure a range of elements remain the same across all machines/environments, including (but not limited to):

• Resolution
  • Power Options (where applicable)
  • Application-based settings
  • Permissions

As noted, the above is not a comprehensive list, but should give you some insight into what to look out for! :slight_smile:

Thanks once again,
Josh

Thanks lot JDavey.

I need another question. Using the getFULLText control i am selecting one div controls in windows application, i am getting the div text as result,in selectors i can see the parent control and child control details.
But when i do the same in another system i.e using getFULLtext control i select the same div i cannot able to get the result, in selector also i can see the parent control not getting child contols list.

whether can we use different control for different system? is it correct?