Reporting Bug In Studio - Cut and Paste

Hi ,
@Pablito @loginerror
I have tag you both course most familiar you two with my mind without memorizing names :heart_eyes:

i have found a bug in studio that on activities ==>Display name “text field data”
when i cut(CTRL+X / Right Click and Cut) the text inside the “display name” , its not working
its only coping the selected text but not cut ( then cut & paste is equal as copy and paste)

Hmmm… :thinking:

Wonder why this is happening for you… I just checked it in my Studio and CTRL + X/ Right click Cut both removes the text from the Display Name…

Could it be some cache issue of the machine? Can you try that again after closing and opening the studio bro?

1 Like

Same in my case. This look like issue with windows clipboard. Can you try to do the same after computer restart?

2 Likes

let me try restarting :+1:

@Pablito @Lahiru.Fernando
computer restart will solve it :+1: :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
but better to find out exact the issue right :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s rather windows bug. Or accidentally you have pressed keyboard shortcut for different keyboard layout which changed default behavior of ctrl+x function I guess.

2 Likes

hahah… windows Bug… :sunglasses:

cause im sure not this , i had try mouse right click and cut also at that time

will keep on eye about that windows behavior

1 Like

OPPS … There is another one , when courser in “display name” text field undo(CTRL+Z) not working
but if click somewhere else and out of the “display name” undo is working :thinking:
again windows bug :upside_down_face:

I think that you can do “undo” of the last action when the changes are saved. So if you are in edit mode of “display name” It’s rather normal that it will not go back to latest text until current one will be saved.

2 Likes

@Pablito got it , Thanks for the information :+1: :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes