Repeating Error in Window event log

Does anyone got these error (every 10sec) in the Window event log? I just found they are there but no idea when does it start. What is the HubConnection? I have no issue to publish my package and connect with Orchestrator. Googled but no luck…

UiPath.Service.UserHost 19.12.0.61 HubConnection start failed, err : StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: ‘Unauthorized’, Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Connection: keep-alive Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:37:07 GMT WWW-Authenticate: Bearer error=“invalid_token”, error_description=“The token lifetime is invalid” Content-Length: 0 }

3 Likes

Hi, I am facing the same error… I tried to put everything in a queueitem, and all theses items have the status “remaining” in Orchestrator. And no error was thrown on Studio. But when I went to see the Windows event logs, I found this error. Did you find a solution ?

1 Like

@Forum_Staff Do you have any insight on this issue? My studio works great with publishing to orchestrator and handling queues but my event viewer is being flooded with this error.

Zev

Hi Guys,
I’ve checked out this issue. Seems that it was fixed with newer version of Studio and mostly affects people who are working through proxy servers. What you may try to do is to upgrade your Studio version or try to reconnect Robot with Orchestrator.

2 Likes

My orchestrator version is 2019 and my robot’s version is 2020.10, still no luck when the robot connect to the orchestrator, the heartbeat still go error every 25s…

Hi @Wang_Roy,
Please contact with our Technical Support.