Repeat the process

Good Morning ! Guys, is there any way to repeat the process that failed in the orchestrator?

@Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica

If you are implementing the queues, then the transaction will be repeated for number of retries you give and then the status will be failed

I believe there is no such functionality to retry the failed transaction

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

Hi

Hope this concept sounds similar to yours

Pls have a look

Cheers @Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica

1 Like

HI @Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica,

For this, RE-framework has in-built functionality to help retry the failed items the number of times you want, this can be done 2 ways:

1. If you are using queues, you can specify the no of retries while creating queues. See below:

2. And if you are not using queues, then you can specify the no of retries required in Config.xls file as shown below:

Then accordingly, your txn will be retried upon failing/getting system exception.

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

Hi, in my case and second option, where do I find the Config.xls file? or how it works ?

Hi @Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica ,
In your project folder → data-> config.xlsx.

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

Hi @Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica,

You will find it in your project folder-> Data-> Config.xls.

This is the file via which you can control/manage different config values to feed in your project.

To have more idea about re-framework template and how this config file works, I would suggest to go through below pdf, would be very useful for you. This explains everything you need to know in detail.
REFramework documentation.pdf (507.8 KB)

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

@Luan_Carvalho_Da_Conceica

If you project is created using Re-Framework template then open the project folder there goto Data folder and you will find the config file.

In config file you find constants sheet there you can see MaxRetryNumber and value is 0

You can change the number of retries you need.

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I will study the RE-Framework to understand it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.