RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Hi,

If you want to get data from excel sheet, can you try ForEachExcelRow activity instead of GenerateDataTableFromText, as the following image?

Regards,

hi Yoichi. thanks for your reply. the idea is to extract data from text file converting into excel version, and will need to fixed width column and the change the format of each data in excel column. i’ve tried below method. it can be work for 1 file (2652kb). i tried with another file which the file size bigger (244922kb), but this job stopped with unexpected error.

i would appreciate if you willing to share idea to solve this problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

I think 240MB text file is too large to process using GenerateDataTable etc at once in UiPath. If we use Studio(not X), we can handle it line by line. However, it might be difficult in StudioX.

Or if you can split it in advance, it might work.

Regards,

Hi

Could you advise, on what method to use if let say i want to split the text generated into few smaller files? As i am still really new with automation uipath studio X… i will need some guidance on how to know which function to be use.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don’t have very good idea for now. If you can use some file split application, StudioX might be able to handle it.

Regards,

It’s been along after this post but recently I had the same error, does anyone could find the solution of the error?

Hi All,

Even I’m encountering the same issue while reading excel workbook activity which has around 4lakhs line items, please help me with some solution.

Error - job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352