Remote Server Activities

Hello Team,

I have uploaded one component on uipath. Use it and if you like it, please review it.

Component Name : Server Activities (Featsystems.ServerActivities.Activities)

Component Purpose :
The purpose of this activity is to fetch the details of a server or check the server details:

1. Check whether the server is active or not.

2. Obtain the server’s last bootup time.

3. You can also check whether the server is restarted successfully or not with the help of ‘IsServerActive’ Activity.

Note : Administrative rights are required to the server user to retrieve the server details.

Component URL : Feat Systems - Server Activities - RPA Component | UiPath Marketplace

Thanks & Regards,
Urvesh Mistry

1 Like

Nice job :slight_smile:
Could you share maybe some examples of usage so it will be clearer for potential users?

1 Like

Hey @Pablito,

Yeah sure, i can give you one scenario where it might be useful.

Suppose in some business process the organization required to perform VM Migration Operations and after joining the system into domain the system needs to be restart to apply necessary changes, but after restarting the VM user need to perform more operations on the same system.

So how can you check whether the system is restarted successfully or not.

But now you can with the help of ‘IsServerActive’ Activity you can check that system has restarted successfully.

Also you can get the last bootup time of that system as well by using ‘Server Last Bootup Time’ activity and plan to restart the system.

I hope above mentioned details will help you to understand the purpose of this activity.

Thanks & Regards,
Urvesh Mistry

1 Like

Thanks! It’s really nice piece of code. I will try it for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like