I currently have an issue - my colleague and i worked on a process together. Most parts of the development were done by my colleague and everything worked fine when testing was done on her system. Also, i tested the workflows on my system and things seemed to work fine, however, some activities like send hotkey did not function properly basically cos i use a MAC. I have switched to a windows system but now noticed that most of the activities that worked earlier aren’t working anymore. The click activities as well happen on random spots on the remote desktop screen instead of the actual selectors. In addition to this, the RDP looks like it has a different resolution on my Windows.
I want to request for my colleagues display settings for use to set up mine, hoping this works but just want to check if any other person has faced similar issue and how/if it was solved.