🎙 [REMINDER] Join us LIVE with our CEO Daniel Dines!

:studio_microphone: Join us LIVE with our CEO Daniel Dines!

This is a reminder for the upcoming UiPath Live webinar: RPA Market Update and Open Mic with Daniel Dines on Feb 20 (2020-02-20T16:00:00Z)
Even if you cannot join this event, we highly encourage you to sign up so you can receive the recording afterwards! Join us as we explore the world of automation and hear important RPA market updates! There will be an open mic session, so let’s hear what’s on your minds! Daniel will answer attendee questions live For this broadcast we’ll be joined by:

• UiPath Chief Financial Officer Ashim Gupta
  • UiPath Chief Product Officer Param Kahlon
  • UiPath Chief Learning Officer Tom Clancy
  • And more!

(You must sign up in order to receive the recording!)

20 Likes

I will be there definitely. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Awesome and looking forward to it. What timezone is it, by the way? 11:00 AM ET or PST?

4 Likes

Sorry the time is 11 AM ET. Confirmed,

4 Likes

Impossible to Register

I’m trying to register with the email jim@kitzmiller.net.

When I click the button, nothing happens.

I’m using a Firefox browser on Windows 10.

3 Likes

Hi Jim!

Hmm, that’s strange. This is the confirmation page you should see when you register with your email:

I shared your message with the team, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Thank you!!

6 Likes

Hi Judy,

It works correctly in Google Chrome

4 Likes

Awesome! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Sure.

3 Likes

yes use in chorome

4 Likes

Congratulations for the great event and thank you for the opportunity! :ok_hand: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :rocket: :studio_microphone: More LiVE events coming soon, stay tuned! :blush:

9 Likes

It was an amazing event…

I was also able gather lot of valuable points for the meetup coming up in next week… I’m also doing a session on hyper automation… :smiley::smiley:

Thank you so much for organizing this…
Looking forward for more amazing events

6 Likes

It was a great event, thank you for that :+1:

5 Likes

Hi Lahiru,
In case somebody missed this wonderful opportunity, what do you think are the points worth of sharing? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey…

Yeah… it was a great session… Mainly focused on Hyper automation as that’s the new path they are focusing on. It was really informative and super interesting…

They spoke about what’s hyper automation and how uipath is working for it… The main point is that the RPA that we knew earlier is the automated of manual, high volume repetitive tasks right? But now we (UiPath) are going a step ahead of that for end to end automation. This is where hyper automation comes in with all new technologies like AI ML NLP etc. That’s one reason why they focus on introducing AI and ML in every stage of RPA journey from planning to measuring…

This is the most interesting part for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes