Release License Switch of UiPath Robot

While going through the product documentation I came across a command line argument for UiRobot.exe to release licenses. “— releaseLicense” ( Releases the Robot license from Orchestrator).

I assume this commend will release an already aquired license of the Robot. But when I ran it I got below error. Can someone please help me with this error? Also, what is the best way to release a license already locked by a Robot, like killing the Robot with a command etc.

I am attempting this with a Floating Bot created at https://platform.uipath.com

C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio>UiRobot.exe --releaseLicense
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Release failed: license is in use (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: Release failed: license is in use
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__20.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Impl\ExecutionManager.cs:line 367
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__19.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Messages\MessageDispatcher.cs:line 262).