Regular expression using more than once

i have 2 regular regular expression how do i use it one after the other for the same input sheet??

Use matches activity one after the other @shishirshetty2701

But how do i put it to same datatable ??

Can you explain it a bit clear?

If you want to add the output values to the data tables, use add data row activity @shishirshetty2701

i have a input file for which i have written 2 regex because it will be lengthy if i write one regex. I want to apply 2 regex to the same input file and obtain the result in one excel sheet. For Eg: if the get the name and address from first regex, i have to get the postal code from the second regex respective to that name and address itself

Do this @shishirshetty2701

Store all the values you are getting from regex in different variables, I mean, from first regex and second also. Then you will have all the required data in the variables from both the activities. Now, if you want to dump them into the datatable, then use add data row activity and pass the values as

{name, address, postalCode}

Note** : Assuming name, address, postalCode are the variables you use to store the data

i will face issues if i do that because im having 40000 + records

Hi all,

I’ m new in UiPath and I have the same problem.
Is there a way to get 2 (or more) different regular expressions from the same text? And how can I store them to 2 different variables?

Thanks a lot,
Charis