🚀 Registration for UiPath DevCon is closing soon! Join us for FREE June 15-16

:rocket: Registration for UiPath DevCon is closing soon! Join us for FREE June 15-16.

We’re excited to share that UiPath DevCon is BACK for 2021! :vulcan_salute:

Read more below or register right away!

Our annual conference by developers, for developers is coming up this June 15-16, 2021. This virtual event brings together our technical community around the world for two days of learning, building, and connecting.

We’re covering topics like Inter-process Communication, Object Repository, and Automation Ops!
You’ll hear from our technical teams at UiPath, and many of our community MVPs, too. There’s also a live Expertsville area where you can chat with the experts across a broad range of topics and get your burning questions answered. Annnd—we’ll be announcing the winners of our HyperHack Automation for Good challenge as announced by @Vibhor.Shrivastava a few weeks ago.

Btw—this year, we’re going to run the event two times per day—once at a time that’s geared toward our EMEA and APAC audience, and the second time for our Americas audience.

Get excited… and REGISTER NOW! :partying_face:

We’ll see you there!

38 Likes

Do we need to pay any amount to attend this event?

1 Like

The event is free of charge. You just need to ensure you register and you enjoy the sessions: RPA Developer Conference - DevCon 2021 | UiPath

8 Likes

UiPath DevCon is online and free!

6 Likes

Done !!!

3 Likes

Hi,

Just wondering whether there will be Business Analyst related content as well? Any advice?

Regards,
Kolitha

1 Like

Registratiom Done I received confirmation email.

I want the Tshirt giveaway from any of the MVPs. If possible, can anybody help getting one?

Excited to have the show!!!

Thank you @Corina_Gheonea for the update. I will definitely register and attend. :heart_eyes: