REGEX Pattern for "200/14-27-961-19W5/0 ",“1Z0/03-25-061-24W5/0”

@Faraz_Subhani Use brackets and check it once again

I have checked both with and without brackets, i get the below error when i am putting the suffix in bracket and even when i am not putting brackets.

If i am separating the pattern and the suffixed pattern with brackets, it still counts the duplicate ones.

@Faraz_Subhani U can all elements to the list, then u can use distinct next for each loop. It will work but one more for each loop will come thats all

Hey! Thank You, that works.

Hi @Manjuts90,
I have total of 3 different Regex patterns, is it possible to make a regex engine comprising of all the three patterns?
what i am currently doing is, my pdf text is passing through first pattern, if the count is returning 0, it goes through second pattern and so on.
Is it possible that the pdf text extracted passes through all the 3 patterns at once??

@Faraz_Subhani You can use if conditions and check matches all three pattern and then add to array or collection or something else, Otherwise create single general pattern from three patterns. It is most efficient way.

Hi Manjuts90, may i request to advise what all changes performed as i am facing same error, i can use the flow you shared but would be helpful if you can share to avoid such errors in future

@rawatvs Regarding which ur talking about?