Regarding date issues

Hi to whom is helping me out on this. Currently i have a issues where im trying to set out an reminder where if the expiry is getting near to today date, it will be set as an yes otherwise no.
In the picture below this is the date that is presented the output panel which is in dd/MM/yyyy
However, the outcome is being presented as MM/dd/yyyy where the date and month is the opposite.

Im not sure what is causing it to happen this way.

Hi,

Can you try the following expression instead of Convert.ToDateTime(Currentrow.Item("Expiry").ToString) ?

DateTime.ParseExact(Currentrow.Item("Expiry").ToString,"dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss",System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)

Regards,

The problem is still the same nothing had change. I not sure whether is this the problem because i tried to store the data in a notepad like this

to create the table shown like this

Hi,

Did you modify onvert.ToDateTime(... to it in both 2 activities? The following will read text as dd/MM/yyyy style.

DateTime.ParseExact(Currentrow.Item("Expiry").ToString,"dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss",System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)

Regards,

so i put the above the statement under all modify date activities?

Hi,

At least, the following 2 expressions should be modified. If any other expression like them exist, need to modify, too.

b209a4b30e275e931d538e69117f75e5a0ba011e

And IsDate in IF activity might be needed to modify because it also identify date string as MM/dd/yyyy.

Regards,

My bad im really new to this community and also to uipath so im am unsure on what have to be changed in the “if” section and do i need to changed this part too? The below part is where it add 3 months before the expiry date to so it can mark it as yes if the today.now has reached

Hi,

Your requirement will be as the following sample. Hope this helps you.

Sequence1.xaml (4.9 KB)

Regards,