Reg Ex help

Hi all

I get a string of data as an asset from orchestrator and long story short, replace some values from that string, with the values my process has generated (each time it gets an item from the queue).

000001 345434 TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE 123debit SELECT TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE 140 SELECT g1-435 TRUE 456 SELECT g2-544 TRUE 546 SELECT g3-6535 TRUE 6753 SELECT g4-6534 TRUE 7565 SELECT g5-7483 TRUE 64565 SELECT g6-43434 TRUE SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT SELECT TRUE

After my last value has been added in to the string (in this case g6-43434) there shouldn’t be anymore 'SELECT’s (so all 'SELECT’s prior to this value are correct and should still remain in the string). Please can I ask if anybody could write me the regex that highlights these ‘SELECT’'s and i’ll use the replace function in Ui path to replace them with nothing

I’ve been trying on reex101 but not really getting anywhere

Thanks in advance
Jordan

@jordrowley Can you clarify you need regex for only SELECT string?

Hi @indra, yes please, but only for the 'SELECT’s after the ‘g6-43434’ so I can replace them with nothing in Ui path. Any 'SELECT’s previous to this value, need to remain, if that makes sense :slight_smile:
Thanks
Jordan

@jordrowley Try this Regex

1 Like

Yeah really good, thank you for your help, really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.